May 1st through October 1st at Roxborough Bay on Chatfield Reservoir
- See our hours here.
- Walk-ons and reservations accepted.
- We offer state-of-the-art equipment Topaz Uno Race X sailboats.
- All rentals come with all required equipment: sailboat, Dacron main & jib and life-jacket.
- Click our 'add to cart' button to purchase today.
- You will receive an email with a username and password to our reservation system once you have paid.
- Follow the link in this email and choose the date and time you would like to reserve the equipment.
- If you do not receive this email it may have gone to spam. Your other option is to click the 'Scheduling' menu tab at the top of the screen and click on the 'forgot my password' button to access your reservation account. Your username is your email address.
- Thank you, and call us if you have any issues!
Please note: a 2 hour lesson is required before renting a sailboat. These take place every Wednesday evening from 6 - 8pm. This is to ensure that everyone understands the unique rigging and design of our boats, as well as to everyone's safety on the water.
If you feel you have enough experience sailing dinghies to not need to attend the lesson, we also offer a 'checkout' option. This costs $25 and is offered for drop ins only. Please email or call us for more information. You will be expected to show you can sail a windward/leeward buoyed course, capsize and right the boat, reef whilst on the water and rig the boats (after guidance).