Duration: 2 hour lesson
When? We will be running dinghy lessons every Sunday Morning between Memorial Day and Labor Day: 8-10am.
- Anyone who is a complete beginner to dinghy sailing.
- Anyone who would like to rent a sailboat from Colorado Watersports in the future.
N.B. Please note that even if you have sailed keel-boats or Victoria Sailing School's J22's, you are still a beginner to dinghy sailing!
How old do I need to be? This is available to people of any age. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
What's included: All equipment provided - Sailboat, Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Click our 'add to cart' button to purchase today.
- You will receive an email with a username and password to our reservation system once you have paid.
- Follow the link in this email and choose the date and time you would like to take your lesson.
- If you do not receive this email it may have gone to spam. Your other option is to click the 'Scheduling' menu tab at the top of the screen and click on the 'forgot my password' button to access your reservation account. Your username is your email address.
- Thank you, and call us if you have any issues!
N.B. For anyone who has substantial experience sailing dinghies, we also offer a $25 'checkout' option prior to your first rental. This will involve learning how to rig the sailboats, we will watch you sail around a windward leeward buoyed course, capsize and right the boat, and reef the mainsail whilst on the water.